Sunday, September 2, 2012

Mystery Solved!

Where have the Reading Buddies been?

I know that is the question on everyone's mind.  Well, with the first official day of school for teachers only 2 days away...WE HAVE BEEN IN OUR CLASSROOMS!

As you may know Kelly has been moved up to 2nd grade, a move that came with a room change, and I have been doing some serious redecorating.  This of course has taken over the end of August although we have been squeezing in some pool/beach days.

Here's a few pictures of my room in the midst of the process...


Sometimes I think I just make a bigger mess.
Thankfully these pictures are from two weeks ago and I am gearing up for the BIG reveal.  I can tell you first hand that this year Kelly and I have kicked it up a notch!

Can't wait to share...
Damien and Kelly

1 comment: