These seats took me FOREVER and cost a SMALL fortune.
-The paint chipped so easily
-Once lids were attached the painted chipped leaving a mess on the floor.
-Attaching the ribbon was a pain, regular glue wouldn't hold and hot glue left a stain.
Despite all the problems I still LOVE these seats in my classroom. They are extra storage space, they slide under the table so no free floating chairs, and they match my theme completely.
Here's the photographic evidence....
|I bought the paint buckets at Lowe's b/c I wanted to|
paint them blue and they were already blue.
|I did however have to cover that ugly Lowe's sign...|
it wasn't very magical.
|The paint I used!|
|Lowe's be gone!|
|I made four blue bucket seats and four purple seats to fit |
the theme in my room.
|Getting ready to attach the *magical* fabric|
I still absolutely LOVE the final result although I envision having to repaint them by Christmas Break. Although I am just realizing I have no pictures of the FINAL PRODUCT. I guess I will have to leave you sitting on the edge of your seat until I can get back into my room on Tuesday, I hope you can forgive me. :0)