We have just been awarded the THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD by Stacy Johnson from
Thanks so much for the recognition. In order to accept this award I am supposed to tell you 7 things about myself, but since this is a 2 person blog I guess that means 3 facts each and 1 shared.
Here we go...
1. Both Kelly and I have been in our current positions for 6 years.
2. One of us has two children and one of us has two dogs.
3. We are both addicted to Dance Moms (a definite guilty pleasure)
4. We both absolutely LOVE everything Harry Potter (I went to Harry Potter World this past Christmas)
5. I am currently reading The Hunger Games and have convinced Kelly that she must read it.
6. Our favorite outing is cheese and chocolate fondue at our local Melting Pot.
7. Our classrooms are across the hall and our houses are around the corner (both by coincidence).
As award recipients there are alot of responsibilities. We are going to pass this award on to a few of our favorite blogs:
Mrs. Orman's Classroom
Erica Bohrer's First Grade
My Life as a Fifth Grade Teacher
Thanks so much for the recognition. As new bloggers this totally made our day!