Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I'd like to thank the Academy....

We have just been awarded the THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD by Stacy Johnson from 
YEAH!




Thanks so much for the recognition.  In order to accept this award I am supposed to tell you 7 things about myself, but since this is a 2 person blog I guess that means 3 facts each and 1 shared.


Here we go...


1. Both Kelly and I have been in our current positions for 6 years.
2. One of us has two children and one of us has two dogs. 
3. We are both addicted to Dance Moms (a definite guilty pleasure)
4. We both absolutely LOVE everything Harry Potter (I went to Harry Potter World this past Christmas)
5. I am currently reading The Hunger Games and have convinced Kelly that she must read it.
6. Our favorite outing is cheese and chocolate fondue at our local Melting Pot.
7. Our classrooms are across the hall and our houses are around the corner (both by coincidence).


As award recipients there are alot of responsibilities.  We are going to pass this award on to a few of our favorite blogs:


Mrs. Orman's Classroom


Erica Bohrer's First Grade


My Life as a Fifth Grade Teacher


Thanks so much for the recognition.  As new bloggers this totally made our day!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! Welcome to the blogging world! I need to pick up Hunger Games now because I have heard so much about it. Hmmm...when to find the time!

    Stacy
    Mrs Johnson’s First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats - I just got that award and need to post about it soon too. Glad I found you through the Linky party :o) I'm your newest follower.
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  3. you two sound a lot like my teaching partner and I. Both have the same last name! I am a new follower.
    Tammy

    First Grade @ Klinger Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! The same last name is hysterical. Thanks for becoming a follower, it is greatly appreciated!
    -The Reading Buddies!

    ReplyDelete