Friday, July 20, 2012

Owl Themed Differentiated Novel Cards

Hello Buddies-


I have been super busy lately working on a few products that I am EXCITED to use in my classroom and to share with you.


The first is a revamp of something I used in my classroom FOREVER!  They are differentiated questions that can be used with ANY novel.  Until recently they were written on index cards in my own handwriting, now thanks to all the inspiration I have received from all my blogging buddies they have been redesigned. 


Take a peek:

The cards focus on MANY important literacy skills
Different colored owls differentiate the questions



These are PERFECT for my Harry Potter themed classroom and would be perfect for any OWL themed classroom! They also fit in with the magical colors I will be using in my classroom theme this year. 


Stop by our TPT Store to get your hands on some OWLS!


Happy Friday!
-Damien 

No comments:

Post a Comment