Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Teacher Week 2013- Classroom Digs

It's the second day of Teacher Week and I am trying hard to stay on top of things while attending Columbia University Teacher's College Reading Institute in NYC.  It's keeping a guy busy.  

Tuesday with Blog Hoppin' = Classroom Digs

Soooooooo, It's August in NJ and we don't go back to school until September and with both Kelly and I being away there hasn't been a great deal of classroom set-up time. Something I know we will regret later.  I suppose that my classroom currently looks like this...

-boxes everywhere

-paper covering every nook and cranny from 3 months of dust

-curtain rods without curtains

-basicallyYUCK-O!

However, once I return the NJ on Sunday you can guarantee I will be storming the castle on Monday to get started.  

However you can check out my classroom and Kelly's from our reveals last September.  

Check it out: 


We will definitely post our new classroom photos once we are ready to go!

ENJOY!
Damien and Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment