Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Google Slides ABCs of Space Project

Hello buddies-

Technology never ceases to amaze me. That being said I am more amazed by how quickly my third grade superheroes suck up the technology and become pros at using it. 

We had just finished a unit on Space and I decided to have my little heroes create an ABCs of Space Google Slides presentation to present to our second grade Reading Buddies. That's right, 20 8 year olds on on Google Slides document---AT ONCE! After a few hiccups on the first day, it was pretty smooth sailing. Here's a few snapshots of what we created. 
Here we are presenting---one day I'll get parent permission to use their adorable faces on this little blog here. 
Here's a close-up of one of the slides. 
This was a great way to introduce the technology format, Google Slides, to my third graders and a nice way to end a unit of study. 

-Damien 

No comments:

Post a Comment