Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Genius Idea

So I read on someone's blog how they find time to create products without too many interuptions.  The concept was genius and I had to try it!  This is the product I created, which happens to be my favorite craft of the year.  It can be done anytime of the year but beginning or end of the year is when I like to incorporate this project.  It makes such an impressive display that Open House or Back to School is a perfect time to impress the parents and the administrators. 
Here are some pictures and samples from my Ocean Murals product.  I teach about organisms under the sea and make a craft for each one.  Every child makes an individual ocean and then you can incorporate a fiction or nonfiction writing piece to go with the mural.
Are you still wondering what the genius idea was?  Keep reading....









Finished ocean murals.

Nonfiction writing paper.

Cover for nonfiction writing.


Fiction writing paper two different sized lines are provided.
 GENIUS IDEA:  I created most of this project while I was riding in the car for 3 and 1/2 hours going to vacation.  Then I kept on working another 3 and 1/2 hours on the ride home from vacation.  Kids were busy sleeping or on their electronic gadgets , hubby was busy driving and dog was sleeping!  Minimum interuption and I enjoyed my vacation while being productive, Genius!  I am leaving for my last vacation on Saturday and I can't wait to create another product.



Gotta love the blogging world because the simple ideas we write about are so helpful to others.  If this was your idea I would love to hear from you because I don't remember where I read the GENIUS IDEA.



If you would like to view my product just click on the link below.


Ocean Murals

No comments:

Post a Comment